With Secure Pharmaceutical Logistics, we see the bigger picture
We offer the unique service of conducting a GDP (Good Distribution Practice) audit and SVA (Security Vulnerability Assessment) at the same time, thereby reducing your costs and increasing the audit scope. By combining both audits in one we can ensure compliance of your complete supply chain.
With supply chain becoming more complex we audit every step of the way and ensure all outsourced activities are also compliant and secure.
ASC GDP Health Check
Our ASC GDP Health check enables companies to improve their process and facilities in order to meet the requirements to apply for a WDA authorisation and/or be working to the highest GDP standards.
Our Health Check can be tailored to your requirements:
- Pre-audit scoping
- Competency Audit based upon Good Distribution Practice Guidelines, reviewing your entire Quality Management Systems through to your warehouse and transport functions.
- Gap Analysis and report of suggested improvements to your business.
- De-brief presentation of results.
- Support with implementation of findings.
Once the Health Check has been completed we can support with the WDA Licence application. We have experience of working with Wholesalers, Airlines, 3PL’s (third party logistics providers) and GHA’s (ground handling agents) to achieve their WDA.
- WDA (Wholesaler Dealers Authorisation) support.
- SOP (Standard Operation Procedure) – we can provide templates, write or review and improve existing SOP’s.
- QMS design, implementation and training.
- Quality Agreement writing and implimentation.
- Deviation Management.
- CAPA Design, review and training.
- Change Control.